Creating inclusive and accessible content for social media.
- Want to show your allyship but aren’t sure what that even means for your social media content.
- Have heard about alt-text but have no clue where to start with it.
- Don’t use captions on all your video content and aren’t sure what the big deal is about them.
- Are confused at why LGBTQIA+, disabled, neurodivergent, and other marginalised people don’t seem to respond to your content.
- Know that accessibility and inclusivity is important but feel confused by how to implement it.
And you want:
- Actionable advice to immediately improve your content.
- To understand the key components of accessible content.
- To feel more confident in your allyship.
This training is for you.
Learn how to take make your social media content inclusive and accessible so everyone can appreciate it.